CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!
SHAC is partnering with Rippavilla Plantation and the City of Spring Hill to create the city’s first Artist in Residence Program. Local artists now have the opportunity to have 5-10 pieces of their work on display in Rippavilla for a full month. Chosen artists will be showcased in various local media and publications.
· Application deadline: 15th of each month
· Notification of acceptance: 20th of each month
· Artist submits chosen art work to SHAC: 28th of the month
· Art work picked up by artist (from SHAC): 5th of month after display
Chosen Artists Receive:
- Art Work displayed for one month in the magnificent Rippavilla Plantation Mansion
- Four (4) free tickets to tour Rippavilla Plantation
- Artist Picture and Biography on display in the Rippavilla Gift Shop during the same month as your artwork display
- Artist picture and biography will be promoted multiple times throughout that month on SHAC social media
Any chosen artist that opts to create a piece of artwork to donate to the City of Spring Hill will be given an evening Meet and Greet hosted by SHAC and Rippavilla Plantation!
How to Apply:
- Fill out the Artist in Residence Application and Contract Agreement
- Email the application and contract agreement documents, headshot and photos of your work that you wish to have displayed to SHACAIRP@springhillartscenter.org
Submissions that are not submitted with the required items will not be considered
SHAC reserves the right to request an in-person showing of art work prior to making a final determination.
Please email SHACAIRP@springhillartscenter.org