Volunteer at Spring Hill Arts Center
Spring Hill Arts Center is made up entirely of volunteers! As such, our Board of Directors each maintain oversight of at least one committee as we work to further the mission of the organization.
Not ready for a Board of Directors position? Prefer to just help out when the mood strikes? We have volunteer opportunities that cover every aspect of running this arts organization, whether your talents are business oriented or artistic!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Finance Committee
- Event Programming
- Marketing Committee
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Coordination
- At-Will Volunteering for SHAC events
If you are interested in learning more or being on a committee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHAC's Core Values
• SHAC believes that the arts revitalizes and unites people and communities
• SHAC understands that everyone is a bearer of arts, everyone has a story to tell, and that it is as important to participate in the arts as it is to observe them.
• SHAC encourages the surrounding communities and artistic venues to share their cultural arts—believing that interaction with new audiences enriches our community as much as the audience. When people share aspects of their culture, opportunities are created to dissolve misunderstandings, break down stereotypes and increase respect for one another.
• SHAC relies on the diverse communities of the surrounding areas to inspire programs. SHAC will collaborate with these communities to further develop public presentations of their culture into our programs and the culture we are creating.