Are you an arist that would like to share your talent with the community by teaching a class or workshop?
Partner with SHAC and let us help with the details, allowing you to focus on the fun part – interacting with the community and sharing your talent with Spring Hill!
Community artists who choose to partner with SHAC give us the specifics and then let us focus on making your event a success. Artists choose their own class size, attendance fees and the time frames for courses.
When choosing to teach on behalf of SHAC, you have access to the following:
- Large community audience
- Assistance in advertising your event on your behalf
- Assistance creating marketing for your event
- Location – let us help secure space for your event
- Class / Workshop insurance
- Attendees can sign up and pay for the event through our web site
How do I sign up or learn more? Fill out the contact form below and a SHAC representative will reach out to you to discuss how to get your class or workshop underway!