Spring Hill Area Writers
Did you know that SHAC has a Writers Group that meets several times a month?
Our group is open to all interested adult writers looking for a space to work and an opportunity to connect and share with other writers.
- Whatever your genre – fiction, poetry, memoir, etc. – you’re welcome to join the group!
- Bring your ideas and your laptop (or pencil and paper) and get it down in writing!
1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month
7 pm – 9 pm
SHAC – 1220 School Street
TYPICAL FORMAT OF ONE OF OUR MEETINGS:
1. A few minutes of unstructured socialization
2. Introductions and group updates
3. Short discussion of goals
4. 15-20 minutes teaching session
5. 15-20 minutes creative writing prompt, followed by 10 minutes of voluntary sharing
6. Closing remarks
If you have any questions, please reach out to Amber C. Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call SHAC’s main line at